Our Aims, Principles and Values
Our aim is to contribute to the smiles of orphans and children in need, support their financial, educational and psycho-social needs, and to facilitate expanding goodness from volunteers (by providing training and opportunities to act upon it) and from donors (by making it easy to collaborate in giving funds to our growing work).
Our Principles and Values
- To carry out activities in accordance with the principles of reliability, transparency and accountability.
- To maintain person-oriented support work on the basis of voluntary contribution, self-sacrifice, altruism, sincerity, compassion and solidarity.
- To provide fair support to children in need, by using objective evaluation criteria, regardless of language, religion, race, location and gender.
- To convey donations to recipients in accordance with donors’ specific choices of support, in the shortest time and in the most efficient way.
- To always act in a disciplined and dynamic manner in order to spread the goodness that’s within the framework of principles.
- To adopt professional volunteering practices with responsibility.
- To benefit from expertise and different disciplines.
- To make the activities of the association permanent and independent, within the framework of the basic values, principles and methods developed, regardless of individuals and groups.
- To research, consult with and learn from experiences of other organisations as we plan, review and innovate our practices.